Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for Make Money With Pre Made Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the right place!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere viewpoint about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that enables you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a cause ending up being a consumer.
The idea is to guide the person through the procedure with marketing and selling techniques so that they are more likely to purchase your product and services.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of individuals who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested until they lastly buy your product or service.
The idea is to make the process as easy and smooth as possible so that more people end up buying your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a possible client all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel idea was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of steps or stages, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses initially reach possible clients. This is normally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies nurture their prospects and build relationships. This is generally done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel concept, services can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your service?
If you want to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your advantage.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel idea.
If you wish to discover more about sales funnels, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I don’t like to check out sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million organization offering “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, best?
Now you may be believing …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re not exactly sure where to start, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I just told you I do not like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your organization:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for an information product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a