Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for Move My Clickfunnels Pages To Optimizepress?
Then you pertain to the right location!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a cause becoming a customer.
The concept is to direct the individual through the process with marketing and selling strategies so that they are more likely to buy your product or service.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested until they finally buy your product or service.
The concept is to make the procedure as smooth and simple as possible so that more people end up purchasing your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists services to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a potential customer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a different level of commitment from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses first make contact with potential customers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations support their potential customers and develop relationships. This is usually done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and using the sales funnel concept, services can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your service?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be aware of the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your benefit.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel concept.
If you wish to discover more about sales funnels, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I don’t like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the person that constructs a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, right?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re uncertain where to start, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I just told you I don’t like to check out sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your organization:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for an info item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital