Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for One Time Offer Up Sell Clickfunnels?
Then you pertain to the right place!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest viewpoint about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that enables you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a result in ending up being a client.
The idea is to guide the person through the procedure with marketing and selling methods so that they are most likely to purchase your product and services.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who have an interest in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested until they lastly buy your product and services.
The concept is to make the procedure as smooth and easy as possible so that more individuals wind up buying your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that assists services to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a potential customer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel idea was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of actions or phases, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where organizations first reach possible customers. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses support their potential customers and construct relationships. This is normally done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is usually done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel concept, organizations can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you wish to increase sales and conversions, then you need to be familiar with the sales funnel principle and how it can be used to your benefit.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects take from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel concept.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the guy that develops a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, right?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re not sure where to begin, then I recommend checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I just told you I don’t like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your organization:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for an info product
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital item