Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Order Forms That Calculate Shipping Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the right location!
I have actually utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere opinion about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a result in becoming a customer.
The idea is to guide the person through the procedure with marketing and selling strategies so that they are most likely to purchase your service or product.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested up until they finally buy your service or product.
The idea is to make the process as easy and smooth as possible so that more people end up buying your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps services to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a possible customer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel idea was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of actions or phases, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where companies initially reach prospective consumers. This is typically through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses nurture their prospects and develop relationships. This is generally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and using the sales funnel concept, organizations can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel principle and how it can be utilized to your benefit.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel concept.
If you want to find out more about sales funnels, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I do not like to check out sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the man that builds a $360Million service selling “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, ideal?
Now you may be believing …
How can I create a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re unsure where to begin, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I simply informed you I do not like to check out sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your service:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for an info product
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a membership service
- A sales funnel for a connection program
- A sales funnel for a high-end coaching