Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for Product Launch Landing Page Templatess Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the best location!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that permits you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a result in ending up being a customer.
The concept is to assist the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling methods so that they are most likely to purchase your services or product.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested up until they lastly purchase your product and services.
The concept is to make the procedure as simple and smooth as possible so that more individuals end up buying your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a possible client all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of actions or phases, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first reach potential clients. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies nurture their prospects and develop relationships. This is normally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel concept, organizations can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
You need to be conscious of the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your advantage if you want to increase sales and conversions.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel concept.
If you wish to learn more about sales funnels, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the guy that develops a $360Million organization offering “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I create a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I simply informed you I don’t like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your business:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for an information item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a membership service
- A sales funnel for a connection program