Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Set Up Custom Domain On Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the right place!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful opinion about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that permits you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a lead to ending up being a customer.
The idea is to guide the person through the procedure with marketing and selling strategies so that they are more likely to purchase your product or service.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of individuals who have an interest in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested until they lastly buy your service or product.
The concept is to make the procedure as smooth and simple as possible so that more people end up purchasing your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists companies to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a possible customer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of steps or phases, each of which represents a different level of commitment from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses initially make contact with potential customers. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations nurture their potential customers and build relationships. This is typically done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel idea, services can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you want to increase sales and conversions, then you need to be aware of the sales funnel idea and how it can be used to your advantage.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects take from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel concept.
If you wish to discover more about sales funnels, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I do not like to check out sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the guy that builds a $360Million company offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, best?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my service?
If you’re uncertain where to begin, then I advise checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I simply informed you I do not like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your business:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for a details item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription s