Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Sign Up For Clickfunnels Affiliate Only?
Then you concern the right place!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that enables you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a lead to becoming a client.
The idea is to direct the person through the procedure with marketing and selling strategies so that they are more likely to buy your services or product.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested until they finally buy your services or product.
The idea is to make the procedure as simple and smooth as possible so that more people end up buying your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists organizations to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a potential customer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel idea was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of stages or actions, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services initially make contact with prospective clients. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where services nurture their prospects and develop relationships. This is typically done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel idea, services can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
If you want to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be familiar with the sales funnel principle and how it can be utilized to your benefit.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel idea.
If you want to find out more about sales funnels, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I do not like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million service offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, ideal?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I recommend checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I just told you I do not like to check out sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your organization:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for a details item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a membership service
- A sales funnel for a connection program
- A sales funnel for a high-