Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find Stripe Get Customer Id From Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the best location!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that allows you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a cause becoming a consumer.
The idea is to assist the person through the process with marketing and selling strategies so that they are more likely to purchase your service or product.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested till they lastly purchase your product and services.
The concept is to make the process as smooth and simple as possible so that more people wind up buying your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps companies to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a prospective consumer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of stages or steps, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses first reach possible customers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies nurture their prospects and build relationships. This is usually done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is usually done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel principle, organizations can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
If you want to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel principle and how it can be used to your benefit.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects take from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I recommend checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s incredible, right?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my service?
If you’re not exactly sure where to begin, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I simply informed you I don’t like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your company:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based organization
- A sales funnel for an info product
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a continuity