Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find What Pain Points Does Clickfunnels Solve?
Then you concern the ideal location!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful opinion about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that permits you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a result in becoming a consumer.
The concept is to guide the person through the process with marketing and selling methods so that they are more likely to buy your service or product.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested until they lastly purchase your product and services.
The idea is to make the process as smooth and simple as possible so that more individuals wind up buying your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps organizations to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a prospective customer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel principle was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first reach possible consumers. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where services nurture their potential customers and develop relationships. This is usually done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel principle, companies can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
You require to be mindful of the sales funnel idea and how it can be used to your advantage if you want to increase sales and conversions.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel concept.
If you want to discover more about sales funnels, then I suggest taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I do not like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the guy that builds a $360Million organization offering “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, right?
Now you may be believing …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my service?
If you’re uncertain where to start, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I simply told you I do not like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your organization:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for an info item
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a connection program
- A sales funnel for a high-end coaching program
- A sales funnel for a group training program
- A sales funnel for an