Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Where Do Submissions From Clickfunnels Go?
Then you come to the ideal location!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere opinion about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a result in becoming a consumer.
The idea is to assist the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling methods so that they are more likely to buy your product or service.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who have an interest in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested until they lastly purchase your service or product.
The idea is to make the process as smooth and easy as possible so that more people wind up buying your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists organizations to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a prospective consumer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel principle was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of stages or steps, each of which represents a different level of commitment from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first reach possible clients. This is normally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses support their prospects and develop relationships. This is generally done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel concept, services can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your benefit.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel idea.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I advise checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I do not like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the person that constructs a $360Million organization offering “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, ideal?
Now you may be believing …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my service?
If you’re not sure where to start, then I suggest taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I just told you I do not like to check out sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your company:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based organization
- A sales funnel for an info product
- A sales funnel for a ph