Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for Where To Store Leads In Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the ideal location!
I have actually utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest opinion about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that allows you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a cause becoming a client.
The concept is to direct the person through the procedure with marketing and selling strategies so that they are most likely to purchase your services or product.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested till they finally buy your product or service.
The idea is to make the procedure as easy and smooth as possible so that more people end up purchasing your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps services to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a potential customer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of steps or stages, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first make contact with possible consumers. This is normally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies nurture their prospects and construct relationships. This is generally done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is usually done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and using the sales funnel principle, businesses can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your service?
If you want to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be aware of the sales funnel principle and how it can be used to your benefit.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel concept.
If you want to find out more about sales funnels, then I advise checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I don’t like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the guy that builds a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re not exactly sure where to start, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I simply told you I do not like to check out sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your business:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for a details product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital