Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Who Is The Founder Of Clickfunnels?
Then you pertain to the best place!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere opinion about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get started!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that permits you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a cause ending up being a consumer.
The idea is to direct the person through the procedure with marketing and selling strategies so that they are most likely to purchase your service or product.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested until they lastly purchase your services or product.
The idea is to make the process as easy and smooth as possible so that more individuals end up purchasing your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists businesses to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective consumer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel principle was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of steps or stages, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first reach potential clients. This is typically through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses nurture their prospects and develop relationships. This is normally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel idea, organizations can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your company?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be aware of the sales funnel idea and how it can be used to your advantage.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects take from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel idea.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I do not like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million business selling “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, best?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re uncertain where to begin, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your organization.
I just informed you I do not like to check out sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your organization:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for an info item
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a membership service
- A sales funnel for a continuity program
- A sales funnel for a high-end training