Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find Why Should Join Clickfunnels Affiliate Program?
Then you concern the best location!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere opinion about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a cause ending up being a client.
The idea is to guide the person through the process with marketing and selling techniques so that they are most likely to purchase your product and services.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested until they lastly buy your product or service.
The concept is to make the procedure as smooth and simple as possible so that more individuals end up buying your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps companies to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective consumer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel idea was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of steps or stages, each of which represents a different level of commitment from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where organizations first reach prospective consumers. This is normally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies support their potential customers and build relationships. This is usually done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is usually done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel principle, organizations can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your company?
If you wish to increase sales and conversions, then you require to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel idea and how it can be used to your advantage.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel idea.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I do not like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million company offering “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, right?
Now you may be believing …
How can I create a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re not sure where to begin, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I just told you I do not like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your company:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for an information product
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a membership s